The Unsung Heroes Competition has reached the semi-final stage with 22 games being selected to go through to a public vote before the judges come to a decision about the winner.
Over 300 games were entered into the competition and the judges had a heartbreaking job deciding which games deserved to go through. The overall standard was excellent and we were sad to have to lose so many excellent games.
Players will help the judges decide on an overall winner by voting for their favourite games on PocketGamer.co.uk. That vote is open for the next month.
In the meantime, the Unsung Heroes Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/UnsungHeroesSG will continue to follow the progress of the competition and provide promotional opportunities for all the developers who entered.
Congratulations go to the 22 semifinalists, which are:
- A Day In The Woods by Niki Boshoff of RetroEpic Software on Apple
- Adventure Playground by Jan Essig on Apple
- Astro Run by Grzegorz of Simbite on Apple on Android
- Balloon Gentleman by Tommi Äijälä on Android
- Battle for Blood by Lei Cao on Apple
- Brain Builder Picture Wise Pro by Tue Damkær Jensen on Apple
- Brutal Swing by Brutal Inc of Brutal Studio on Android
- Dodge Dodge by Hau Nguyen on Android
- Finger Frenzy by Ali Merchant of StuckPixel Games on Apple on Android
- Get the Honey Free by Bo Bordages on Apple
- Help Volty by Pim Voets of Tvndra Producties on Apple
- Hockey Legends Manager by Alexey Zerkin on Apple
- Ikue – Master Your Mind by Fridrik Magnusson of Gebo Kano on Apple
- Mega Drop by Alex Kalinin on Apple
- New Orbit by Markus Hofer of Blackish on Apple
- Rounded Strategy by Kuba Bladek of NowaHutaGames on Android
- Sinless by Mike Neugarten of MGP Studios on Apple on Android
- Swirly by Rafal Platek on Android
- Tiny Diver by David Murray on Apple on Android
- Toy Rescue Story by Andrew Deegan of Sugra Games on Android
- Unlock It by Sascha Gundlach of MetalPop on Android
- Uppercup Football by Steve Filby on Apple on Android