For this internship, you will be part of the Distribution Team, where we take care of all the content that is published on our 28 websites, which are visited everyday by millions of people from all over the world. We are a cooperative, creative, data oriented team with lots of passion for games and for warrantying the best entertainment to our players at the maximum advantage for our company.
The core tasks and responsibilities of this position include:
- Collect significant amounts of data
- Analyze the collected data
- Provide ongoing reports based on the analysed data
- Documenting data handling and data definitions
- Work on improving algorithms
- Create and A/B test new algorithms
- Strong analytical skills
- Skilled in collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge on reporting tools e.g. Excel and Google Analytics
- Experience with ANSI-SQL
- Proficient in English both written and spoken
- Understanding of/ interest in gaming (big plus!)
- You should be enrolled as full-time student for the complete duration of the internship
- You are legally allowed to perform your internship in the Netherlands (we cannot sponsor your Visa/work permit)
Why join Spil Games?
Level up your career—be part of a leader in the online gaming industry, where playing games is all part of a day’s work. Spil Games also offers these great benefits:
- A fun and dynamic work environment
- International colleagues
- €400 compensation per month
- A free lunch provided by La Place, and snacks throughout the day
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
No Recruitment agencies. Really. Please note that Spil Games will not pay any fees for unrequested CVs. SPIL Games shall only process this personal data for recruitment purposes and in accordance with applicable data protection laws. SPIL Games shall not retain your data for longer than necessary for these purposes. By registering you hereby agree that SPIL Games may process your personal data for recruitment purposes.
Contact for this position
+31 (0) 652777758
+31 (0) 35 8200039
How to apply
Send your resume and anything else you feel might be relevant to this role to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply using the application form below.