Spil Games is serious about play. We’re a fast & fun (game) publisher; entrepreneurial like a startup, with the global reach of a multinational. People across six continents (and counting!) play Sara’s Cooking Class, Uphill Rush, Troll Face Quest, and more Spil Games on mobile, tablet, desktop; anytime, anywhere.
We are seeking a highly motivated intern for our Corporate Communications team who is willing to assist our Head of Global Corporate Communciations in growing Spil Games corporate reputation. The core tasks and responsibilities of this position are related to growing Spil’s reputation as a successful mobile game publisher and great place to work. The key audience we want to grow our reputation includes the b2b gaming world from senior executives to game developers, as well as potential recruits and Spil staff. The role will focus on ensuring a steady stream of content is spread across multiple communication platforms.
- Come up with ideas to engage external influencers whom Spil wants to build long term relationships with
- Develop ideas for content and/or creative ideas that engage, enthuse and inform Spil staff
- Maintain tracking system on influential relations on social media and report internally on findings
- Manage and create content for our internal social media pages, as well as our external B2B social channels
- Supervise the press section of the Spil Games website ensuring blog articles, press releases and images are uploaded.
- Manage email marketing campaigns
- Pick up ad hoc administrative tasks as required
- Bachelor or Master student in PR, Communications, or a related field of study
- You have strong communication skills and like speaking to people from all over the world
- You are social, outgoing, proactive and an independent worker
- You are fluent in English
- You are a passionate student of social media
- Plus points if you love gaming!
- You should be enrolled as fulltime student for the complete duration of the internship
- You are willing to work in Hilversum and have the availability for 5-12 months fulltime
- Valid EU work permit and residing in the Netherlands. You are legally allowed to perform your internship in the Netherlands (we cannot sponsor your Visa/work permit)
Why Join Spil Games?
Spil Games is in the midst of an awesome transformation from being a leader in the Online Games Industry, to putting a dent in the Mobile Games Industry. In the last 18 months we have catapulted ourselves into top download charts and this year we will launch several major games as a next step in the transformation. If you have what it takes to support us on this journey, working together with industry experts on high exposure projects, we invite you to apply now. Spil Games also offers these great benefits:
- A fun and dynamic work environment
- International colleagues
- €400 compensation per month
- A free lunch provided by La Place, and snacks throughout the day
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
No Recruitment agencies. Really. Please note that Spil Games will not pay any fees for unrequested CVs. SPIL Games shall only process this personal data for recruitment purposes and in accordance with applicable data protection laws. SPIL Games shall not retain your data for longer than necessary for these purposes. By registering you hereby agree that SPIL Games may process your personal data for recruitment purposes.
Contact for this position
+31 (0) 652777758
+31 (0) 35 8200039
How to apply
Send your resume and anything else you feel might be relevant to this role to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply using the application form below.