Who are we?
Everyone’s opinion is important and encouraged. So, every time we ship a product, you can see a little bit of every employee in it.
Eduardo Mojica, Game Producer
It’s really great that we work in an environment where sharing learnings is so much encouraged. I’ve really grown as a designer in my 3 years here.
Kayleigh Mizon, Lead Game Designer
For sure, there is a balance between ad revenue and user experience and I think we have learned a lot on the web that we can apply to mobile.
Richard Ramcharan, Technical Program Manager
What’s the best part of being a manager? For me, it’s having the opportunity to mentor people and see them grow. It’s extremely rewarding to help them towards their goals.
Kara Olthoff, Head of Portal Operations
Established in 2004
180 employees, 28 nationalities
Based in Hilversum, Holland's 'media city'
Company repositions as a game publisher in 2014
Growing revenue from in-app purchases and advertising
Uses proven free-to-play games model
Players in 200 countries
Games often ranked #1 in app stores
Games consistently rated 4.5* and better
Why this is an awesome role
The core tasks and responsibilities of this position include:
- Owning the product vision and backlog throughout the entire product lifecycle;
- Managing scope, budget, and time efficiently according to needs and objectives of stakeholders by setting priorities;
- Accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product;
- Leads identification, evaluation, onboarding and management of ext. partners;
- Guiding the product team by setting measurable short, mid, and long-term goals;
- Primary communication point and link between stakeholders and teams;
- Technical and disciplinary lead of the product team; grow teams capacity to deliver success by hiring and training
- 3+ years of relevant leadership experience within the games industry as a Product Owner, Product Lead, Senior Producer or Senior Product Manager;
- Demonstrable track record within the Mobile F2P industry, with at least one commercial success on the market – preferably in casual to mid-core segments;
- Deep understanding of how retention and monetization are driven on Mobile;
- A well-trained eye for UX and the absolute determination to create the best gameplay experience for our players;
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills,
- Experience managing cross-functional teams, setting priorities and following up on results;
- Passion for creating tactics and translating them into actions;
- Excellent in English language skills
Adventure awaits those up for the challenge. Are you ready to play?
Why should you join us?
Level up your career—be part of a rapidly growing leader in the online gaming industry, where playing games is all part of a day’s work. Spil Games also offers these great benefits:
- Working with amazing people on exciting projects
- A competitive salary and bonus system
- Flexible working hours
- Travel cost reimbursement for your daily commute
- Collective Pension plan
- Discounted collective health insurance plan
- Yearly budget for learning and development programs
- A superb relocation service for new employees coming from abroad
- Subsidized lunch at our La Place restaurant
- Discounts on gym membership
- Fun events
- Periodically, we supply cake or ice-cream (we know how to celebrate our successes)
Contact for this position
+31 (0) 652777758
+31 (0) 35 8200039
How to apply
Send your resume and anything else you feel might be relevant to this role to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply using the application form below.