Spil Games is serious about play. We’re a fast & fun (game) publisher; entrepreneurial like a startup, with the global reach of a multinational. People across six continents (and counting!) play Sara’s Cooking Class, Uphill Rush, Troll Face Quest, and more Spil Games on mobile, tablet, desktop; anytime, anywhere.
We work with partners and gaming studios from all around the world. That means multitude of contracts, involvement of a variety of legal entities (international!).
This is an excellent opportunity for you to acquire experience and knowledge of high moving, competitive gaming business, and assist our teams with making commercial deals around gaming content.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assisting the legal department in the management of contracts, policy documents and corporate documentation;
- Assisting the legal department in providing internal legal advice in the review and revision of contracts and documents; Research on legal matters.
- Assisting in providing support and providing legal answers on day-to-day issues with regard to a variety of legal subjects;
- Performing various administrative and supporting activities (e.g. file, legalize, print, scan, copy and archive legal documents/contacts).
- Organizing and attending meetings or conference calls; drafting minutes
- Supporting in updating our legal policies and procedures.
- Current Law student on Bachelor or Master’s level;
- Keen interest for civil, corporate, IT-, IP- law and privacy law. bachelor of law/master of law with an orientation on international business law, private law or commercial contracting;
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn;
- Approach to challenges in terms of solutions rather than obstacles – proactive / hands on mentality need to be part of your DNA,
- An eye for detail and high standards of accuracy;
- Results driven and able to work with tight deadlines;
- Comfortable working in international environment, multicultural sensitivity is a must
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English, written and spoken is a hard requirement for this internship
- Knowledge of the Dutch Law
Why Join Spil Games?
Level up your career—be part of a leader in the online gaming industry, where playing games is all part of a day’s work. Spil Games also offers these great benefits: Spil Games also offers these great benefits:
- A fun and dynamic work environment
- International colleagues
- €400 compensation per month
- A free lunch provided by La Place, and snacks throughout the day
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
No Recruitment agencies. Really. Please note that Spil Games will not pay any fees for unrequested CVs. SPIL Games shall only process this personal data for recruitment purposes and in accordance with applicable data protection laws. SPIL Games shall not retain your data for longer than necessary for these purposes. By registering you hereby agree that SPIL Games may process your personal data for recruitment purposes.
Contact for this position
+31 (0) 652777758
+31 (0) 35 8200039
How to apply
Send your resume and anything else you feel might be relevant to this role to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply using the application form below.