30+ global gaming portals and 50 million monthly active users – how does it sound to take charge of Search Engine Marketing in that setup? Challenging? Fun? Awesome? Keep reading!
The Search Engine Marketing Specialist will take the responsibility for the Search Engine Marketing Mix at Spil Games. You will manage SEO and SEA across different devices (mobile, desktop, and tablet), languages, content (text, image and video), and web properties.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Own the implementation of SEO and SEA strategies across some 30+ global gaming portals;
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings;
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities; develop and implement link building campaigns;
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages; create SEO targeted content as needed;
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments;
- Regular reporting on SEO, organic traffic and YoY growth and goal tracking.
- 2+ year’s experience in International Search Engine Marketing (SEM) including experience in running SEO and SEA global campaigns;
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, Word Tracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.);
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools;
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources;
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration;
- Experience with AdWords will be considered an advantage;
- Please note that we cannot sponsor visa nor provide work permit support for this role.
Level up your career—be part of a rapidly growing leader in the online gaming industry, where playing games is all part of a day’s work. Spil Games also offers these great benefits:
- A competitive salary and bonus system
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
- A pension and collective health insurance plan
- Reimbursement for your daily commute
- Extras, such as a fitness plan and lunch provided by La Place
- And, most importantly, training and development programs—because when you grow, we grow with you!
Adventure awaits those up for the challenge. Are you ready to play?
No Recruitment agencies. Really. Please note that Spil Games will not pay any fees for unrequested CVs. SPIL Games shall only process this personal data for recruitment purposes and in accordance with applicable data protection laws. SPIL Games shall not retain your data for longer than necessary for these purposes. By registering you hereby agree that SPIL Games may process your personal data for recruitment purposes.
Contact for this position
+31 (0) 652777758
+31 (0) 35 8200039
How to apply
Send your resume and anything else you feel might be relevant to this role to email@example.com, or apply using the application form below.