We are on the lookout for a hands-on and highly motivated student who is interested and familiar with SEO. The student will support our portal marketing team with inviting even more players to our awesome gaming websites. We have a global reach with players in six continents playing from different devices. You will mainly support the team with link building and keyword research
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Main focus will be on link building
- Support with implementation of SEO strategies across the global gaming portals;
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives, to optimize existing content and discover new opportunities;
- Create SEO targeted content as needed;
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments;
- Support with reporting on SEO, organic traffic and YoY growth and goal tracking.
- Strong analytical skills;
- Available for at least 4 to 5 months;
- Curiosity and desire to learn more about digital marketing;
- Self-motivated and hands-on attitude;
- SEO related courses in study program;
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.) will be considered an advantage;
- Experience with website analysis using analytics tools such as Google Analytics is a plus;
- You have a love for gaming;
- Please note that we cannot sponsor visa nor provide work permit support for this role.
Why Join Spil Games?
Be part of a small international company in the online gaming industry. Learn from (and with) your colleagues and seize the opportunities given to you. Spil Games also offers these great benefits:
- A fun and dynamic work environment
- International colleagues
- Playing games is part of a day’s work
- €400 compensation per month
- A free lunch, and snacks throughout the day
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
No Recruitment agencies. Really. Please note that Spil Games will not pay any fees for unrequested CVs. SPIL Games shall only process this personal data for recruitment purposes and in accordance with applicable data protection laws. SPIL Games shall not retain your data for longer than necessary for these purposes. By registering you hereby agree that SPIL Games may process your personal data for recruitment purposes.
Contact for this position
Jr. HR Business Partner
+31 (0) 885250252
How to apply
Send your resume and anything else you feel might be relevant to this role to email@example.com, or apply using the application form below.