Unravel the puzzles to reveal clues and crack the mystery
It’s one of a kind. Puzzling out classic, intriguing Mahjong leads you to expose the truth in the world’s most famous murder mystery, Agatha Christie’s Murder on the Orient Express.
The plot thickens
In an all-new take on one of the world’s most popular games, 250 levels of Mahjong Solitaire unlock clues as you travel through 5 different scenarios within Agatha Christie’s iconic mystery.
As you climb into your elegant compartment aboard the Orient Express, you’ll be faced with 1 of 7 inscrutable varieties of the classic tile-matching game. You may have to beat the clock to reveal a hidden clue. Or the tiles may have letters rather than Chinese characters, and matching those letters spells out an important facet of the case.
It is endlessly entertaining and is the only Mahjong game to feature an Agatha Christie murder mystery.
“It’s amazing to see Agatha Christie’s story taking shape so brilliantly in this 21st century medium,” says James Prichard, Chairman and CEO of Agatha Christie Ltd (who also happens to be the extraordinary writer’s great-grandson).
The facts of the case
- Mahjong and Murder on the Orient Express: two timeless classics combined into a single great game
- 250 challenging levels, in 5 scenarios from Agatha Christie’s mystery
- Power up to get ahead in the game
- Collect unique Mahjong tile sets
- The game stays fresh with more levels, mysteries and tile sets added regularly